Revving Up Rosé
Step 1: Buy your ticket
Step 2: Show up and enjoy the day
Although the Rosé MTB Ride has been cancelled we are certain that there will be much more to enjoy tomorrow.
A clear sunny day will be expected; reaching Franschoek highs of 27°C (13 February)
Enjoy live music while having your favourite glass of Rosé in hand and your partner by your side. We are expecting a large crowd and even better atmosphere which makes socializing all the better.
While walking to each stand ask questions to further educate yourself on the process, taste, smell and consistency of each featured rosé. Take in the sweet smells and breathtaking views around the grounds. Nibble on your favourite treats out of our picnic basket or simply book your table at Paulina's for a romantic lunch for two.
- Date Saturday, 13th February 2016
- Time 10am - 6pm
- Place Rickety Bridge Estate in Franschhoek
- Pricing R120 per ticket for a glass and tastings
- Food Pre ordered Picnic baskets - R150pp and Paulina's Restaurant
- Wine Sales (By the glass and by the bottle)
- Music: There will be live music throughout the day
Flow of the day8.00 until 10am: The day will start at 8:00am with The Rosé Run (5km, 10km or 20km). Entry to these events will include a Festival ticket.
Please get your entries online.
- Showers will be provided.
- To enter please visit Webtickets
- Or get your tickets on arrival
10am until 4pm: Wine tasting, Rosé-friendly food stalls, pre-booked picnics, Paulina’s Restaurant will be open
4pm until 6pm: Wine tasting closes, wine sales continue, cocktail bar and Paulina’s Restaurant stay open. Guests will be able to enjoy tapas and live music and watch the sunset.
Picnic Menu - R150 per person
- Orange preserve, lavasche, beetroot bread, rocket pesto bread
- Dijon mustard marinated sirloin, gypsy ham, black forest ham
- A selection of cheeses: Brie, camembert, creamy blue
- Rose ́ pickled baby beetroot and labneh wrap
- Baked puff pastry square with mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, rocket pesto and balsamic reduction
- Salmon and dill fishcake, tomato chilli jam
- Moroccan spiced butternut and cous cous salad with raisins, apricot, cashew nuts and rose ́ dressing.
- Baby gem, salmon tartar baskets with a citrus dressing.
- Rich Double chocolate lamington
- Dipped Strawberries
- Strawberry swirl cheese cake
Paulina's Revving up Rose´ Menu
- Salmon Roulad - Rolled savoury crepe filled with smoked salmon and cucumber mousse, baby salad leaves, mixed greens and lemon grass dressing. - R115
- Candied Beet Salad - A summer delight of baby salad leaves and mixed greens tossed in a honey and mustard dressing, pumpkin seeds, pecan nuts and lemon labneh - R95
- Tempura Line Fish - Line fish deep fried in a light tempura batter to a crispy perfection served with home cut fries and a salmon tartar sauce - R120
- Beef Burger - Topped with a thick slice of Edam cheese and crisp home cured stout bacon - R95